The reinforced concrete structure allows diaphanous floors without any interior pillars, which facilitate a totally free distribution of functions within each space.
Private areas are delivered in rustic concrete. The installation of raised floors is borne by clients.
Quality woodwork which includes doors to each unit of solid wood sheet.
High-speed elevators of variable frequency with electronic brain.
The electrical installation allows total flexibility. Its main features are:
- Emergency generators for energy supply.
- Energy supply through own substations and an attachment point provided by U.T.E. (State Electric Company) within the premises. Coupled with the generators, this guarantees excellent energy provision.
- A centralized control of energy consumption by means of individual measuring equipment.
- Lighting system for the embossment of facades and the top of the towers.
- Installation of a digital control system (DDC).
- Fiber optic based backbone network for multimedia transmission (data, telephony and video)
- Access to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) – national and international – through digital networks (ISDN/PRI, ISDN/BRI), analog networks and IP telephony
- Access to the main national and international data transmission carriers: Broadband Internet, links to TCP / IP networks, transparent or point to point links (TDM and Frame Relay) and MPLS
- Structured cabling system to interconnect the offices and to connect them with public telecommunications operators
- Private Branch Exchange (PABX) provides internal telephony services - or extensions – upon request
- Ethernet switches and routers that comprise a TCP/IP network that provides data connectivity services upon request
- Supporting structure exclusively for laying telecommunications cables
- Wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi Zone)
The sanitary installation also meets the requirements of the design parameters in terms of flexibility, allowing the construction of toilets in predetermined areas any time.
THERMAL CONDITIONING AND VENTILATION:
These installations include:
- An adequate ventilation system in the parking lots and technical areas.
- A central chilled water system for the supply of fan coil conditioners.
- Stairways equipped with a pressurization system according to international standards.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION SYSTEM:
In terms of security, the project includes:
- Centralized signal monitoring in the digital control system (DDC).
- Blocking devices, keys and access control.
- Perimeter security system (surveillance of the surrounding areas).
- Sector security.
- Security system for the personnel and visitors.
- Security and protection services.
- Active and passive fire protection.
- Emergency lighting.